The IMPERIUM is our professional Zcash miner with eight GTX 1060 graphics cards.
This top-quality cryptocurrency rig produces a Zcash hash rate of 2400h/s and its energy consumption is 1100 watts.
Ships Within Three Weeks – NOW WITH FREE SHIPPING IN THE UNITED STATES!
MiningStore is widely recognized as an industry leader in producing professional-quality cryptocurrency mining rigs. Our technicians and engineers work with a wide-range of manufacturers and distributors to develop and source the highest-quality components available. These components are all thoroughly tested to ensure maximum reliability and profitability before being given the MiningStore professional-quality stamp-of-approval.
When you purchase a Nexus rig from MiningStore, you also receive:
- A 28-day money back guarantee on all defective parts
- 90 days of unlimited phone and email support on your purchase
If you have any questions please contact us. Discounts are provided on bulk orders above 10 units!
Imperium Mining Rig–Detailed description
This particular rig comes with the following components:
- 8 GPU Motherboard
- Intel CPU
- 4GB of DDR4 Ram
- 16GB USB
- 2 X 750W PSU
- 8 X USB 3.0 PCI-E 1X to 16X Extender Riser Adapter
- 8 X 1060 6GB Graphic Cards
- 4U Server Case
- 3 120mm High Powered Case Fans
- Custom Mining Operating System
- Dimensions 17.5″ W x 6.95″ H x 26″L
Is electricity too expensive in your town to make mining profitable?
No problem! We can give you the contact details of our partners. They can host as many rigs as you like in their data centers that are specifically designed for GPU mining. In fact, we recommend hosting the rigs in a data center as these machines can be a bit too noisy for home use. In addition to this, if anything goes wrong there’s always a specialist on hand in the data centers to look into it. Ask us about fully managed hosting in our datacenter.
- A 90-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a Repair ticket must be generated by the customer on the MiningStore website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
- All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
- The following events will void the warranty:
- Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Miningstore first;
- Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
- Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
- Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environments.
- For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, the customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with MiningStore instructions.
- Miningstore will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
- If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email within 3 days from the date the package is received according to FEDEX/DHL/FEDEX website.
- Miningstore does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of customs formalities or other reasons.