Join The Miningstore Team
Customer Success Manager
Full Job Description
MiningStore is a rapidly growing Bitcoin Mining company with data center locations across the US. Mining cryptocurrencies for over six years, MiningStore has established a robust and connected network of industry leaders to support our active bitcoin mining operations. We continually push the boundaries of bitcoin mining technology, and we are hiring individuals to contribute to our efforts. This is an exciting company that is experiencing amazing growth!
We are seeking a dynamic, proactive individual who has proven customer success experience in building high quality relationships with existing and future clients. Our ideal candidate will act as a strong bridge between ongoing customer support and the sales department. The individual will be expected to have a strong knowledge of sales processes, preliminary understandings of Bitcoin and the crypto space and someone who can show past examples of how they improved client experience through implementation of new processes and systems. If you are a customer success champion who thrives in a fast paced environment and who is passionate about putting the client’s experience first while actively developing ways to improve and maximize the relationship Miningstore shares with our clients, this is the position for you!
- Consistently strives to provide outstanding service to customers, responding promptly to concerns and proactively seeking to anticipate needs.
- Increase visibility and the quality/quantity of communications from MiningStore to clients.
- Analyze current customer success metrics and find ways to continually improve the process.
- Build continuous trust and transparency with our customers.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and other relevant client stated issues.
- Discuss customer feedback on current service offerings and improvement areas. Then address any critical issues identified in reports.
- Enhance the effectiveness of automation and triggered marketing activities through tailored messaging, channel usage, customer targeting, and timing.
- Develop and execute strategies to maximize customer lifetime value, retention, and advocacy across all channels.
- Reduce friction between the onboarding of a new client and their integration into the Miningstore ecosystem.
- Stay up-to-date with new product and feature launches.
- Review pending orders and specific customer requests to ensure excellent customer service and experience.
- Send contracts and invoices to new clients based on systems already put in place by the sales team.
- Ensure internal departmental cross-communication and updates relating to customer success.
- Help to build new Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure the continued success of the client experience in a scalable manner.
- Proven work experience as senior-level customer success and/or relationship professional.
- Hands-on experience with ERP and/or CRM systems
- In-depth understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Effective communicator who is clear and concise and has the ability to translate what’s happening behind the scenes in a professional client-facing manner.
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Not afraid of conflicts and confidant in their work
- Works well with strong team members and personalities
- Willingness to work within a similar startup structure and organization
- Proactive ability to develop and implement newly established processes within parameters and goals set by the sales and management team
- Previous successful experience in a remote work environment
- Previous experience in a retail-style environment with customer-facing interaction
- Ability to understand and professionally handle clients who are both happy and unhappy with their active experience
- Ability and desire to “go the extra mile” for clients in prioritizing the client experience at Miningstore
- Proven previous experience in handling high net worth clients
- In-depth understanding of the benefits of referrals and referral systems when working with existing clients
- General understanding of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency
- Previous experience with supporting and servicing high value clients of $100k plus
- Minimum of 5 years in relevant experience
- CRM system experience and knowledge
- ERP system familiarity preferred