Full Job Description
MiningStore is a rapidly growing Bitcoin Mining company with data center locations across the US. Mining cryptocurrencies for over six years, MiningStore has established a robust and connected network of industry leaders to support our active bitcoin mining operations. We continually push the boundaries of bitcoin mining technology, and we are hiring individuals to contribute to our efforts. This is an exciting company that is experiencing amazing growth!
MiningStore is seeking an individual with strong leadership, communication, and technical development traits to operate as a subject-matter expert and products manager for scalable, maintainable, and supportable applications which aligns with our TED initiatives (Technology, Engineering, Development).
This includes, but not limited to:
- Working with other technical experts to discuss and analyze the current state of MiningStore operations and software, recommending and leading technical products to introduce into the MiningStore ecosystem.
- Managing MiningStore’s collaborative development environment, determining how MiningStore will effectively organize, collaborate on, deploy, and maintain products in a professional manner.
- Maintaining the technical products deployed under their leadership, whether themselves or through leading the efforts of more junior developers.
Some initial tasks for this person could include:
- Analyze, organize, and redeploy MiningStore’s current technical debt.
Develop MiningStore’s data strategy for capturing, organizing, analyzing and distributing information to stakeholders including clients, technicians, and management.
- Analyze MiningStore’s operational processes to produce a maintainable internal software stack to support field technicians and operational directors.
Experience leading the modernization, technical innovation, and/or development of organizations.
Experience building and integrating professional APIs (RESTful, GraphQL).
Experience designing and implementing databases and creating actionable insights from data collection (SQL or NoSQL).
Experience quantifying, measuring, and improving operations through technical development, and efficiently maintaining developed products.
Full Stack Developer expertise fluent in Python
Infrastructure automation experience.
Experience working with Google Cloud Platform.
Experience working with Jira, Atlassian products and APIs.
Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools.
Familiarity with lightning network, smart contracts, decentralized file storage.
Please provide a synopsis of your work, creative process, and collaborative/documentation process.
Please provide your full-stack portfolio and additional items you deem relevant for our review.
Send your responses to hiring @miningstore.com. The subject line should read ‘Full Stack Developer’.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
Remote Work: Yes